Most people assume and spread a fallacy that IELTS tests all your English skills, grammar etc and is very difficult to succeed in. We on the other hand say that it's an examination that tests how you understand and use English. There are ways and means to approach and score better in it, and it does not mean learning English and grammar basics all over.
With our experience of actually setting up IELTS in India with IDP: IELTS Australia (one of the global testing partner) we can confidently claim that our course is designed in such a way that it would give you skills and tips to help you ENHANCE YOUR IELTS SCORE.
Our course is designed to focus on all the main skills that are required in the IELTS exam. You would as a part of the course do regular examination practice to get acclimatized working under testing conditions. The course would also encompass homework assignments on which personalized feedback and advice would be given.
The training batch size is a maximum of six candidates and the training is imparted on a personalised basis
- To provide candidates with an understanding of the test format and content
- To provide candidates with the checklist of parameters of ASSESSMENT- explaining them how they would be marked and on what basis, how they would make sure to comply with the parameters.
- To provide candidates with the necessary skills and technical know-how for achieving better results.
- To identify weak areas of the candidates, giving continuous feedback and developing strategies to overcome them.
- Provides step by step analysis and breakdown into simple language (in the candidates mother tongue) component by component thereby simplifying a complex question.
- Provides you with the mechanism of what you should do to determine the focus of the question in all the four skills of IELTS test.